Wednesday 15 August 2012

Day 3

Day 3 - had a better night's sleep last night, think I'm sleeping deeper for the small amount of time that I do sleep, maybe its because my sciatic wasn't playing up last night.

Anyway, I was on fire today, had made the kid's dinner by lunch time, and was pretty happy all day.

Today's meals were:

Breakfast:
Raw fruit cereal with almond milk.


Morning tea:
Fruit platter shared with the Coo and Speedy.


Lunch:
Lettuce cups (I'm really liking the lettuce cups if you can't tell) with chicken in one, ham in the other - and both had cucumber, grated beetroot and bean sprouts on them.


Afternoon tea - I didn't have because I exercised on the treadmill.

Dinner:
A pork chop and pineapple coleslaw.  Which if you got past the cabbage taste, was actually really yummy.




So I exercised, treadmill again since our cross trainer is in a few pieces at the moment, and I walked at speed 5 for two minutes, jogged (I'd like to say ran but it was only at 7.5 speed) for 20 minutes, walked again for 3 minutes, and then jogged the last 5 at 7.5 speed again.  I was absolutely buggered.

That's it for today.  No damage from  yesterday's dried fruit pig out - unless you include my extremely unpleasant gas.  But no damage weight wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment