Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 9


Day 9!

Today I promised myself not to have any dried fruit.  So NO MORE DRIED FRUIT MEL!  Seriously, it gives me a belly ache and bad gas, so NO MORE.  Dried apricots - our love affair is now over.  Goodbye.

Anyhoo.

Breakfast:
We were supposed to have green smoothies for breakfast, however Elf Man didn't put any ice cube trays in the freezer so we had to improvise.  I didn't have enough almond milk for our cereal so I threw together some eggs, spring onion, baby spinach - and some fruit.


Then that got me through to morning tea - around 11am - and so I did some cashew hommus up and had that with carrot sticks.  No picture was taken though, but it was super nice so I'm sure I will make it again!

Lunch:
Paleo chicken soup that I made last week and stuck in the freezer.  I had a late lunch (after 1.30pm) so didn't need anything else with it.

Afternoon tea:
I didn't eat anything for afternoon tea because I worked out on the cross trainer instead.

Dinner:
Roast chicken and vegies!  Yum.  No pic cos it wouldn't upload it, but who hasn't seen a pic of roast chook and vegies?


No comments:

Post a Comment