Saturday 18 August 2012

Day 6

Day 6! Nearly a week on the Whole 30, and I've also noticed a few things, health wise. My bloating is nearly non-existent, and my nose (which has been blocked for the last 2 and a half years) is now unblocked and I can sleep with my mouth closed now!  That's pretty amazing I think - coincidence?  Maybe not.

Ok, on to what I ate for today.

Breakfast:
Big fry up of crispy bacon, mushrooms, spinach and tomato.  Also poached an egg, it was bloody nice and kept me full for ages.


Morning tea:
An apple and an orange.

Lunch:
Salad with some cashews and a poached egg on top.  Probably bad that I had two eggs today, but we didn't have any meat out, and we are running low on food at the moment!


Afternoon tea:
Didn't have because I was at a kid's birthday party with Sparrow for a few hours.  Resisted the lovely looking cake on offer and resisted the coffee with cows milk.

Dinner:
Slow cooker beef and sweet potato stew with some pumpkin, carrots, zucchini and broccoli.  Yum.



Weigh in day tomorrow.  Will be interesting.  Also lunch with Elf Man's family - so I'm planning on steaming up some chicken before we leave in the morning (or at their place if I don't get time beforehand) and dropping into the markets on the way to their place to stock up on salad and lots of fresh fruit for dessert.  No tempting me!




No comments:

Post a Comment