Thursday 13 December 2012

Day four

Day 4, Sparrow's last day of term so it probably won't be great eating since I have to go to his xmas party.

Breakfast:  I had some grain free cereal left over from my paleo days so I had that and some low fat yoghurt.  Then I looked at the ingredients of the yoghurt after eating it and realised it has some pretty nasty shit in it, so now I'll be looking for a better yoghurt to eat.

Morning tea:  Had a small handful of grapes, a few slices of watermelon and ryvitas with hommus.

Lunch:  Went to Sparrow's school but DIDN'T have anything that was on offer, no matter how nice the cupcakes/cakes/sausage rolls looked - I didn't eat a thing.  So I came home after the school concert and made myself some wholemeal toast with tuna (and a bit of mayo) and spinach between them.

Afternoon tea:  Apple.  And some grapes while putting kids to bed and preparing dinner.

Dinner:  Pork steak things and lots of vegies (sweet potato, pumpkin, carrots, beans and broccoli)

After dinner:   Fruit & Yoghurt ice cream and some sweet biscuits with my nightly tea.

Coffee intake:  3
Tea intake: 2
Water intake:  Just over 1L I think!

Still no exercise.  Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment