Sunday 20 May 2012

Another weigh in day

This morning was another weigh in day.

Loss of 900g.  I'm slowly losing weight, but I'm consistent, which Elf Man says means I'm doing it the right way.

My approach is pretty relaxed to this "diet", I exercise when I want/can (so not every night, just most nights) and my morning walk has pretty much gone because of rough nights with the kids at the moment, and I'm eating normal, good food.  Food that fuels your body, not just makes your craving go away - till the next time it comes back!

So far I've been lucky though, I don't crave chocolate at all, and I only crave maccas when I drive past it......

Current weight:  94.6kg
Total weight loss so far:  5.4kg (stoked!!)

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! I'm a weee bit jealous, I can't wait to hit below the 100 mark again. Few more weeks should do it. Im loving reading your successes. Well done x

    ReplyDelete