Sunday 27 May 2012

Sunday bloody Sunday

Well not really, but it is Sunday, and I love that song and couldn't think of a better title.

Today we went to a friend's daughter's birthday party.  It was great, really casual affair, lots of kids and some really nice people.  There was some good food and some not so good food.  We had both.  We figured that this is a lifestyle we are living, not a diet.  A diet is something that is usually hard to keep up with, if you go off it then you suffer guilt and at the end of it when you start eating normal food again, you usually gain back the weight.  Well, that's how its been for me for most of my life, and I've been dieting on and off since I was 12.

So today we had the good and the bad food, but we didn't beat ourselves up about it.  We eat good, healthy, nutritious food to fuel our body 99% of the time.  So once in a while, its ok to eat some not so good stuff.

I didn't feel like exercising tonight, but I made myself.  Each time I say that I don't feel like doing it, its the exact reason why I should be doing it.  Half an hour and I feel much better for it.

We also did our usual Sunday weigh in this morning, and I was *drum roll please*...

Current weight:  93.4kg.

Total weight loss to date:  6.6kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment