Wednesday 9 May 2012

No excuses!

Watching The Biggest Loser has always been inspiring, the contestants look so good at the finale, its amazing how much work they put into themselves.

So as I was in bed this morning, a little chilly, I so didn't feel like getting up and going for a walk at 6am.  But excuses (its too cold, I'm too tired) isn't going to remove my fat butt, so in spite of all that and the fact that I was sooooo unmotivated - I did it anyway.

Got up, went for a walk.  Only took 30 minutes and I'm glad I did it.  Every step I make in pushing myself is going to make it easier for me tomorrow to get out of bed.  I'm creating a new habit in my life, breaking the old ones.

Cos nothing changes, if nothing changes.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Though I find it hard to believe that it's really that cold in the morning where you are :P

    You'll be making yourself do it to begin with, but eventually it will become second nature and it will feel strange if you don't go.

    Go Mel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it really was chilly this morning!!!! I already feel guilty when I don't go, because I know I should be exercising as much as possible, and you do feel better for it!

    ReplyDelete